MANAGED ASSET PROGRAM
The MAPSYS Managed Asset Program
Keep Track of Termination/Coverage Dates for your Equipment & Software
- Consolidated Billing
- Take advantage of all discounts available to your company.
- Identify equipment or Software that should or should not be covered by maintenance agreement (e.g. Warranty exit, old technology).
- A complete inventory of your hardware & Software assets plus support; coverage contracts.
- Online tool to review assets/support and prompts for support calls;
- Annual review of needs (includes acquisitions/warranty exits);
- Reduction of the number of vendors and invoices;
- Prompting to review agreements;
- Budgeting support/simplification;
- Strategies and optional funding models for maintenance and support;
- Tracking of Warranties and warranty exits.
- Expiration Countdown. Provide a 60-90 day advance notification and renewal quotation.
- MAPSYS facilitated assessment
- MAPSYS develops service portfolio and contracts
- MAPSYS presents solution and benefits
- MAPSYS loads inventory into online Managed Asset system
- MAPSYS sets up user profile for your access
- MAPSYS will Reconcile Customers current software and hardware inventory to IBM invoices
What we need from you…
- Provides us access and direction to equipment locations;
- Provide us with permission to access vendor records;
- Help us review and reconcile vendor records with your actual inventory;
- Let us know your needs in terms of budget cycles and acquisition preferences;
- A couple of hours to learn how to leverage your Managed Asset Program